Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weird!

A few weeks ago, I noticed that a "friend" on Facebook, a bloke that was in my year at school, was friends with FA2. Funny, because I really can't imagine how they could know each other. Certainly, I never introduced the two of them and as far as I know, they were never met or even became friendly enough where they'd look each other up after ten years on a social network site.

They don't seem to be linked in any way via Facebook right now, so maybe it was simply a mistake.

However, one of E's friends, who's added me as a friend on Facebook also has a mutual acquaintance with me. I live in a very small community of people, so coincidences like this aren't out of the ordinary. However, our mutual acquaintance lives 6,000 miles away and I've only ever "met" him online. I've no idea how E's friend know this guy... for all I know it's another Facebook anomaly that will fix itself within a few weeks.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...