Wednesday, March 04, 2009

FFS.

I've found myself, recently, thinking a lot about RB. I don't know why she came in to my head... she just did, last week. Strangely, and in a co-incidence that makes the mind boggle, someone at work yesterday emailed me a picture of RB (we used to work at the same company, albeit in different departments) and today I noticed, through a friend of a work colleague, that's she's now on Facebook, with private profile.

I'm angry at myself for still thinking about her in the way that I am (a bit wistful, a little bit of regret that things never went further) as that should be a closed door and I should be looking forwards. However, with promising women appearing in my life far too infrequently, I guess a certain amount of looking into the past is inevitable.

Still, I've got a few nights out looming (FP, guys from work), coupled with the new job/training course and the potential change in living conditions means that, while the RB thing is annoying, I do have quite a bit to look forward to that will keep me busy for a while.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...