Saturday, September 09, 2006

Things to do...

OK, in light of the announcement in work at the weekend, here are some things I'm going to do this weekend (or try to do):

  • Have another look at my finances and get a better saving system in place
  • Get my CV up to date (shouldn't be too hard, I updated it last month)
  • Register/browse all the IT job websites I can find
It's not a lot, but that means I should get it done. Not now, though cos I have to go to the sports shop as I've started playing footy in work twice a week and need some sportswear. If I can keep this up AND still make the gym at least once a week, I should be in better shape before too long.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...