Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Grrrr

Well... I had a meeting with my boss today who gave me a heads up on the supposed pay rise we were meant to be getting that was announced months ago. Despite the fact that everything is supposedly in place for the pay rise to go ahead, they're going to postpone it until January at the earliest (but it could be as late as March).

I was kinda waiting on that announcement before I made decisions about whether or not I was going to look for another job. I think I will keep my eyes open, but I don't think I'll go all-out job hunting. I'm sure there'll be some updates to it over the next few days as the employees get their feedback.

I'm kinda fucked off right now.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...