Sunday, September 17, 2006

Alcohol induced dream.

I was at a mate's house on Friday night. I don't see him very often, but when we get together, much alcohol flows and the nights are late. This time was no exception to that rule and we eventually called it a night at around 3am after hitting the bottle at about 6pm.

I was woken at 6am by my friend's son running around the house shouting and whooping. I rolled over and tried to get back to sleep. I had a weird, but quite vivid dream that involved me, PD and F.

I'm not sure how it started, but I do remember PD and I were in bed together. I went down on her which she enjoyed and there seemed to be a large passage of time between me going down and finishing (night became day become night again). When I did finally stop and come up for air, it was no longer PD, but F that was lying in bed with me.

I know that some people think that dreams are just the unconcious mind sorting itself out and trying to make sense of things, but I've no idea what the hell's going on with this one. While I've yet to decide about where any potential relationship with PD would go (potential date? just a friend?) and the thought of sleeping with her is not unpleasant, I've never harboured any thoughts at all about sleeping with F who's a dear friend of mine.

So what does it all mean? Do any of the people involved have any meaning? The large passage of time? The fact that sex was involved? Maybe it means nothing and I'm over-analysing it all.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...