Saturday, March 28, 2026

Urgh (but also, let's go!)

I slept well last night, but I still woke early due to having a coughing fit at 7 AM. Usually, I'd try to get back to sleep but I knew immediately that that was me for the day. So I'm up, showered and ready to go. There's adulting to be done today and I am strangely motivated, so let's go.

With regards to the coughing fit and the current lurgy, the cough is gradually getting worse, but there aren't really any other symptoms to speak of. Let's hope that continues. A sore throat/cough I can deal with, but my eyes have a tendency to get sore when looking at screens when I get a cold (or similar illness), and that's my job, so I'd like to avoid that.

No comments:

D'oh!

I was chatting to KfW2 earlier and I realised that I needed to share some news with The Crowd and D, FBS etc. So I've fired off a quick ...