Saturday, November 04, 2023

Quick Digest

Two things to note for today: Facebook reminded me that it was the anniversary of one of the nights out when CH got handsy. I definitely remember at least one incident that evening where she slid her hand down my back and rested it on my ass.

Secondly, I did my walk today and the leg pain came back. It wasn't entirely unexpected. I was pushing myself quite hard as it started to rain quite heavily as I left the house and I wanted to get the walk over and done with. I probably could have just gone back inside and waited it out, but it had taken me quite a while to motivate myself to leave the house and I might not have left again.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...