Sunday, November 26, 2023

Hear me out.

I treated myself to a soundbar recently. Actually, it's less of a treat and more of a tool because I am pretty sure my hearing is starting to go. I have had tinnitus in my right ear for years. It's started in my left ear, too. If I am out in a crowded place, it's difficult to hear what people say.

My TV's speakers are mounted in the back, often making for muffled sounds. So I bought a cheap-ish soundbar to have forward-facing speakers and I have to say I'm quite pleased so far.

I set it up this morning, turned on the TV to test it out and got side-tracked by Daniela Ruah in NCIS: Los Angeles. Regular readers will be aware that I like certain things in women, and Daniela Ruah ticks a lot of those boxes: athletic, attractive, great smile and nice eyes. And curves.

So, yeah, it was only after watching the TV for around 30 minutes that I remembered why I was sitting in front of the TV and put on something meaty to test it out.


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...