Sunday, November 26, 2023

Hello again.

My apprehension about meeting FP's widow last night was unfounded. It was nice to see her, and I think she needed someone to talk to who wasn't family. We met in CB Pub and I'd thought I'd be out for maybe a couple of hours, tops. However, it was near 11 PM when I returned home, from meeting her at 7 PM. She's having a rough time of it and she still has to deal with the fallout of FP's passing. While they were preparing for the worst, the complications leading to his passing came around a lot quicker than they'd expected and so a lot of the paperwork wasn't completed.

But as we parted, she seemed a little happier than when she'd arrived. She's asked me to do a few favours for her, which I am happy enough to do, so we're likely to see each other soon, albeit not socially.

That's two days in a row I've been social, so I am really looking forward to a day by myself. Perhaps on the sofa with a good film and the new soundbar.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...