Monday, June 01, 2015

Upcoming plans.

I haven't really been in the mood to post recently, though to be honest, there's nothing really worth posting about. However, the next six weeks should be busy enough, socially. I had my monthly work thing last weekend and another work thing this weekend coming. I have also tentatively arranged a quiet night with FP, potentially after some outdoor exercising as well.

The weekend after that is a reunion of sorts. All my usual crowd will be there - AM, E3, M, BR, BW and others. There are a couple of women I kinda want to see again - crushes from back in the day who are unlikely to be still single (and one of them won't even show up), but I'm having a hard time convincing myself that this is going to be anything other than a cringe-fest. I'm only really going because it's not often you get all of my friends out at one time.

Later in the month, I'm going to London where I'll be meeting up with FP and G, both separately, for drinks and music gigs.

The end of the month is looking like yet another work thing and rolling into the start of July, I should see nights out with KfW2 and D, FBS, Friction Guy and Opinionated Guy.

Phew.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...