Monday, June 15, 2015

Recharge needed.

I've been feeling out of sorts recently. It's not even anything recent, but a continuation of what I describe in this post, except more pronounced. There was a big event over the weekend that loads of friends were going to - BR, BW, AM amongst many others - and I don't think I was in particularly good form.

I did grab some time with AM and we had a chat and I brought her up to speed on recent funk-related issues such as online dating, CB etc. Well, she was given a rough overview of both online dating and CB because, to be quite honest, I was more than a little drunk. I didn't have that much to drink, but it seemed to hit me pretty hard which is unusual in itself.

She accused me of not taking QC1 up on meeting a friend of hers a few years ago. I had to put her right and said that I'd turned down a blind date, but I had suggested bringing any single friends out socially to see if we hit it off. If we do, then great. If not, then OK. Blind dates mean pressure and I don't "do" pressure. Nothing wrong with introducing two people and seeing what happens though.

AM suggested online dating. I'd told her that I'd done it a few times before with the same result i.e. no results and it really affected me. I'd said that KfW2 suggested that I was somehow doing something wrong and AM seemed to agree, though she only knows a small fraction of the actual detail.

I can't remember a lot but we left it that AM was going to arrange a night out with QC1 and partners. We'll see how that goes - both of them are terribly unreliable.

I slept for nearly 12 hours on Saturday night and yet still felt sluggish all day yesterday, but couldn't sleep last night. I've been off-kilter all day today as well - lethargic, feeling, not queasy, but definitely something, tired and run down.

I have a few days off at the end of the week so I am hoping that some time off work and a temporary change of scenery will do me the world of good.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...