Sunday, July 31, 2011

Never go back.

I have a bad feeling about a couple of things. Specifically, both DSC and MfW have hooked up weith their most recent exes this week. I can't remember if I've ever mentioned DSC's boyfriend before, but essentially, he's exactly the kind of person I don't like - inflexible, set in his ways, closed off. Ever since DSc told me about him, I had my misgivings and in true, blunt, Ruuude style, I've been very blunt about him to DSC. They originally broke up aboout three or four months ago, then DSC started seeing him again without telling anyone in a semi-kind of fuck buddy scenario. The boyfriend went so far as to specifically say that he didn't want DSC to be off looking for anyone new, but he was also adamant about him and DSC not being a couple. Eventually, DSC got wise and broke it off and recently, she was a lot happier than I remember her being in a long, long time. Then the ex-boyfriend started texting again at the start of the week and since Thursday, they've been officially "back on". To say I'm angry is an understatement and I've promised that I will sit her down for a chat very, very soon. She knows I'm angry and I know what her counter-argument will be. We'll agree to disagree and I'll have to soak up the inevitable fallout.

MfW got an email from his most recent ex-girlfriend on Friday night. They've never worked well together and MFw goes back time and again and it lasts for a few weeks before ending messily again. Within 24 hours, MfW had this girl in the pub and, judging from the noise at half three this morning, fucked her. Inevitably, he will complain about it at some point later today, but if he's that desperate for a fuck, he a deal with the consequences himself this time. That's MfW for you... always looking for the easiest way out. About the only time he does put in the work is when he goes to the gym and seems to bust a gut lifting weights, but for everything else, it's just the path of least resistance.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...