Thursday, July 07, 2011

Is this the end?

My blogging this year has been appalling despite a good start in January. Work has been a major factor with a good few months of stress involved - something I've never experienced before in my life. But now it's just apathy. I'm seriously considering jacking in the blogging - after all, with few followers, no comments and little or nothing to say, what's the point?

As an aside, a lot of my favourite blogs are falling into neglect... sometimes due to other side projects as a result of the blogging and others have just gone quiet. Time for new blogs. Do you have any suggestions?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...