Friday, August 14, 2009

Yay!

Spent a few hours in the pub last night with QC2, which was good. Our conversations can be quite weird at times... almost impersonal, but last night was not one of those nights. We talked through a wide range of subjects and included my current work situation (I hate it), my love life (not really enjoying being single at the moment), FA2 (she's an arse) and various other topics.

It's nice to hear someone who's opinion you respect telling you that you should have no trouble finding someone, but in reality that's not the case as you well know from this blog, dear reader.

Somehow, the subject of RB came up (it's hard to believe that's a year ago now). QC2 asked me if I would have another bash at RB and I think the answer is "yes". I know she's bonkers with baggage, but it's baggage that she's now had a year to get over, and she is cute and interesting and likes me, so why not? The fact she's halfway across the planet not withstanding, of course.

The only downside of being out with QC2 is that the night is over all too early... after three hours in last night's case.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...