Monday, August 17, 2009

My 600th post!

Pity there's nothing exciting to post.

The job situation is still ongoing. I'm rapidly running out of options and HR are playing hardball. My last one big chance is a meeting with an old boss tomorrow morning. I'm not sure what's going to come out of this, but I'm this close (he says, holding two fingers really close together) to jacking it all in. I don't think I'm being unreasonable in what I'm asking for, but you'd think I was asking for the bosses' kids to be sacrificed at some pagan ceremony. Bastards.

The online dating thing continues to be dead in the water... ish. After hearing nothing from the one standout candidate

However, out of nowhere, another girl has appeared and I'll be sending her an email soon, once I figured out the wording. She's almost completely different to the previous girl (if the descriptions are anything to go by) and kind of reminds me of a girl I went to primary school with... pixie-like features, small, brunette and, if I'm reading between the lines correctly, lives very local to me. There are pictures with this one and she is very cute.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...