Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Well...

I handed in my CV last week regarding a new position I was very interested in applying for. So far, I've seen nothing that suggests I would be ruled out and even better, today I got an email asking if I would mind travelling for up to six weeks? The answer is "of course not!" as I'd love to head back to where our clients are. It's a great part of the world with good opportunities for sight-seeing, shopping, meeting new people etc. plus I'd get an opportunity to see if I could meet up with V again.

I'm trying not to get too excited about it all, but there is a part of me that is getting a little optimisitc about the whole thing.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...