Friday, February 13, 2009

Slow news day

Things have been very quiet recently. I have been extremely busy at work, so my social life has pretty much been fucked... though I don't really need work as an excuse these days. It really is shit.

I don't really have any further news from last reports, save my asking USHW for random sex (nothing unusual there.. it's a monthly occurrence for a bit of a laugh, it's not like anything's ever happened) and vague thoughts about getting in contact with FA1 again.

I've seen GFW a few times. We've had chats and stuff, but it's been purely business (as much as a friendship can be), trying to sort out each other's professional lives.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...