Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bah.

Well, perhaps unsurprisingly, my work colleague has not decided to go apartment hunting with me and has instead found a few friends of his own who are looking for a place to live. Back to the house/flat sharing websites for me, then.

The work thing is still on the card, though I require permission from my boss to apply for it and then I have to go for it... fill in my CV etc.

Socially, I've not done much apart from see my cousin this week for the first time in ages. I am hoping that things might get better socially within the next few weeks though.

Dating is still a washout... not surprisingly really as my social life is so poor. I'm still expecting things to take an upturn when I find a place to live.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...