Sunday, October 05, 2008

Good times.

I was out with D and the boys last night. As usual, it was a good night, though I wasn't 100% in the mood for a lot of beer. The problem with this group is that it can be very aggressive in the piss taking stakes, when FBS isn't about (and she had to cancel at the last minute due to family illness). Still, while I was outside having a smoke with D, we ended up chatting to a few girls and making a rather good impression on them. This was very late in the evening, so I didn't have time to see if anything was going to happen. One of our crowd was very sceptical when we told him that we'd been talking to real, live girls and was pouring plenty of scorn on us, until...

Then, on the way to get a taxi, I was stopped by this stunning blonde and asked for a cigarette and a light as the others stared and gawped. Good times.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...