Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A good day...

Today was a good day. I got a lot of the recent frustrating projects in work out the door. They weren't difficult, just disorganised which led to plenty of frustration around the office, not just from me, but from other people involved. They've pretty much been completed, so it's good that they're out the door.

Also, while I was out for a stroll at lunchtime for some fresh air, I half-bumped in to RB who was out with a co-worker. This time, we did make eye contact, swapped a reasonably enthusiastic "hi" and a smile. While I don't think anything will ever develop between RB and myself, at least she didn't blank me and there still is opportunity for a chat should I bump into her by herself in town or at the pub.

I remember her being prettier though... but that might have been because the only two times I've met her, there was a potential for sexytime. (Though that's not to say I wouldn't... because I stil definitely would!)

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...