Sunday, May 11, 2008

Work.

It's Sunday, it's glorious outside and I'm sue in work today. Why? Well, it's because my boss either doesn't listen to me or he does and is afraid to rock the boat further up the food chain. Either way, it's not a good thing and my pondering about whether to ask for a transfer has finally reached a decision, I think. All I need to do is wait until I am eligible for transfer, which is later on in the summer.

I'm really pissed at his handling of this project though. He's known for ages this would happen and I've made no promises about deadlines given my superiors' own blatant disregard for them (by handing in finalised specifications only days before supposed handoff etc.) and the fact that I cannot allocate my time 100% to this project as I have others on my plate of equal or more importance.

We're due to have a chat tomorrow, so let's see what happens here.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...