Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ooooooh!

I have a printed copy of my travel project that I took into work recently to properly show off my holiday. It's hard to describe the reception that it got, but is was hugely positive. My co-workers were not only gushing in their praise of the presentation, but also of my actual photography. 

There were more than a few compliments about the high quality in general of the shots and specific praise for some individual shots (and it was nice to see that the most praise was heaped on my two or three favourite shots). Even SSCW was gushing with her praise and it's fair to say that she's not one for giving out praise or compliments too easily. She also mentioned that she thought E was very pretty (that kinda came out of left field... not that I think E's unattractive cos she isn't) and that I should do whatever was required to tie her down (not in a sexual way, but in a relationship way). 

Of course, she assumed that the purpose of my visit was to see E because she thinks, I dunno, that I went out there purely to sleep with E or something. Still, it was nice to get the praise that I feel my online presentation failed to receive from most people (but having had a look at the viewing figures, I really don't think too many people have even bothered to look at it and that's a disappointment in itself).

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...