Friday, May 30, 2008

Contact and social life...

Things have been relatively busy, hence my lack of posts here. To be honest, there's not a lot to be said either!

Contact from others has been very sporadic until this week. Earlier in the week, I got a text from AM, which looked as if it had been written two weeks ago and today I got a very stressed looking message from QC2 who is juggling career, home and education life at present, but promises to get in contact in a few weeks once her last piece of coursework is completed and submitted.

The next few weeks are shaping up to be great. E's home in about three weeks, there's the aforementioned potential meeting with QC2 and I'm off to see the Foo Fighters at Wembley next weekend. I had toyed with the idea of trying to meet up with A or UHSW this time around, but I don't have the time. It's literally in to the city, concert, hotel, home. I can't even meet with the old school mates I have there.

There's still this night out with D, FBS etc. that we're all planning, but no-one's nailed down dates yet.

Still, with a football competition on the horizon, things are looking quite good for June. The only blip is that an attempt to expand my social circle and increase my activity/fitness (and my time out of the house) by getting some guys off of a local forum to play football on a semi-regular basis is probably going to die a death. can't complain too much though, eh?

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...