Saturday, May 17, 2008

General stuff.

From my printed and online presentations, I've selected some photographs and uploaded them to Facebook to give some of my acquaintances the chance to see my recent holiday snaps.

I'm not expecting much in the way of comments, but it'll be interesting to see what, if anything, FA2 will pipe up with. Out of everyone I know on Facebook, only her and BW have any real reason to pass comment (BW will just make himself look like a fucktard as usual and FA2 will bemoan a lack of visits from me while I was travelling).

I've also sent an email to QC2 to see when she's finally going to be available, but I have yet to get a reply. I've also made tentative arrangements to see D and FBS (amongst others) within the next few weeks which should be a good night out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...