Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Vally's day?

I managed to arrange a night out with QC2 tomorrow. I had originally suggested Thursday, but completely forgot about the annual suck-fest (this may or may not be a point of view formed because I am perennially single). Of course, QC2 brought this up, mentioning that I might have to be her Valentine and sit in a bar with loved up couples. To be honest, that's not a big deal for me, but she seemed fairly insistent that we went out on a different day. She does have a long-term partner though, so might have her own plans.

We changed the dates, of course, but I still had "Be your Valentine? Well, you know, it would be such a slog being the date of a slim, sexy, beautiful brunette!" running through my mind. Well, she is all of those things...

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...