Sunday, June 04, 2006

Eff

Spent last weekend visiting F, which was a great laugh. Plenty of chat and booze and staying up late. The amount of people who were convinced we were a couple last weekend was astounding, too. Personally, I thought it was extremely funny though I'm not 100% convinced F thought the same way.

Those mistakes by other people prompted a discussion on the people in the bar we found attractive. F's type (in blokes) is more along the nerdy lines, namely tall, thin/medium build, nerdy interests (that match her own - sci-fi programmes, Terry Pratchett etc.)

Having pointed out only two girls in the bar that piqued my own interest, F quickly spotted that I was extremely picky, but that I liked brunette, athletic girls with some curves who were pretty rather than gorgeous. Those were F's words, not mine. Personally, the girls I think are cute, I do think are gorgeous. I'll have to take her word for it.

I didn't realise I was so obvious. E pretty much pointed out the same thing to me around this time last year based on a few observations in the pub.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...