Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Confusion.

I got a letter from USHW today. Hurrah! She promised ages ago to send one and here it is!

So, this post's kind of dedicated to USHW, with a few questions for her thrown in, too.

Brief Status Report:
Lickable girl: not seen LG in a while now. Bumped into her at a work bash a few weeks ago, but in my semi-pissed state completely lost the power of speech and after a chirpy "Hi, LG!", couldn't speak a word.

PD: I stopped emailing months ago after I decided I was doing all the running and getting absolutely nowhere, despite making several requests to meet up. (Yes, I was incredibly pro-active). I sent a mail a few days ago as she's graduating soon, so I just dropped her a line to congratulate her. She asked me to stay in touch and included a "we'll really have to head out for that drink soon". Yeah, right. I'll give her a couple of weeks, then it's dumpsville (again), PD.

E: It's E's birthday this week and I've been invited down her direction to celebrate. That'll mean that, for the first time ever, I get to meet her brothers and sister. The taxi home will be a pain in the arse, and because of that, I'm kind of considering inventing an excuse at the last minute for not going (I know, slapped wrists). I'll make a decision at the weekend when I see what the weather's like...

OK, that's enough of an update. I'll be more verbose when I write back. I haven't decided if that's an email or letter yet, but something's going to come your way.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...