Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Baby needs a new pair of... tits?

I go to the gym, and I see a personal trainer (GC) once per month. I like GC. She's easy to talk to (though I'd guess that she makes it that way as someone who deals person-to-person on a daily basis). As someone who is quite thin (probably the HUGE amount of working out she does) with long blonde hair, she's not my type (more on this another time).

However, the last time I saw her, something bothered me. Something had changed, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I saw her again today, and the difference I'd noticed the last time was quite obvious. GC has a chest!

Where did this come from? I see no real weight gain to indicate that it's just that. I can only think of two other possible sources. The obvious one's surgery, of course and I suppose it could also be the result of a hormonal change (contraceptive pill? Something else?).

Either way, I think GC suits being slightly curvier. Athletic is good, athletic and curvy is better. Nice one, GC, now I can have a bit of a perv when working out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...