Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ah...

Today was one of those days that just happens (like all good things, really). As it was a glorious day outside, I didn't feel like staying indoors until 5pm. Taking a few hours of flexi-time this afternoon, I was able to hit the gym when it was least busy (myself, about three other people, GC and a client of hers). For the first time in ages, I remembered my iPod, too. The gym is so much easier when I'm plugged in, though I must remember next time to plan a few playlists specifically for the gym. It kinda made me wish that I could go at 2pm every day! (Mental note to self: win lottery).

After that, I spent a fabulous hour or so playing the garden with my nephew. If the gym hadn't done the job of wearing me out, my nephew surely did.

So now, while the weather's still nice, it's out in the garden enjoying the weather, chilling out and reading.

Pity I've got work tomorrow...

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...