Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's been ages, hasn't it?

Not that anyone seems to mind or care. I think in the year that I've been writing this blog, I've had the grand total of three comments. Three! Fuck me, that's depressing. Maybe that's another reason why I simply didn't post as often as I had originally planned - I think when I first started, I had this idea that someone might post the odd comment, perhaps leading onto a conversation about whatever was floating around in my mind. Never happened, though. Pity, though with a lot of the posts moaning about my lack of sex life, can anyone be blamed for not hanging around or coming back for further adventures in Forced Celibacy-ville?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...