Sunday, May 14, 2006

Wibble.

An email from USHW today: she's figured out that her Hotmail account has been buggered recently (lots of spam), but on the plus side, she's sending a letter. Yay! I really like letters. Getting stuff through the post is fabulous - cards, pressies, postcards and letters. It shows that people care and are thinking of you, because of the time and effort in posting something. E-mails are nice, but there's no real effort in sitting down and typing out a couple of hundred words. We've varely spoken over the past year because of various matters, so it'll be interesting to see what's been going on in her life (and I've already been given hints that it's not good).

I called E earlier to see if she was interested in going to the cinema this evening, but she's already booked up. It looks like it'll be later in the week, perhaps as early as tomorrow, though. It'll be good to catch up with her, too.

There's now less than a fortnight to go until my trip to visit F. I'm really looking forward to it - we'll get drunk, insult each other, offer each other advice on our respective lives and be evil to others.

And finally, in relation to the love triangle I've mentioned in previous posts, that looks as if it's finally died a death. I've already explained that the male in this triangle has "dumped" the two females, A and K. While being kinda friendly with them both, K never spoke to me about this, but I did get to know A. A was devastated for a long time about this, but finally seems to be getting over the whole thing by indulging in some good old casual sex. There's never a finer way of getting someone out of your system than by sleeping with someone else. Good going, A!

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...