Saturday, January 14, 2006

Travelling.

Again, this year looks as if it could mean a bit of travelling. I've already plans to go to Dublin, the lads and I are planning a foreign beer weekend at the end of February, probably to a Baltic state and I've promised F that I'd go visit her around May/June. None of these weekends will be cheap. Dublin's always at least £100 for a few nights out (though as I kip over with a mate, there are no hotels). The Baltic states will be expensive too - it's about £80 for a flight plus £100 on top of that for a hotel and then there's the spending money. Visiting F will be expensive, too. It's about £50 for a flight and £120 for a hotel for two nights (hopefully, Holiday Inn will do a special offer before then) plus spending money. And I was supposed to be saving money this year? Fucking hell.

On the bright side, I have been in contact with F, who's doing well by the sounds of it and has given me gossip. I may post it later as I've previously touched on the subject. Plus I got an email from QC2 who I haven't heard from in ages. Now that she's back online, I'll have to arrange a drink or something. I've also not forgotten about E, who's a bit skint at the moment and probably pretty stressed given everything that's happening with her at the moment. It's a shame because a night out on the piss is probably what she needs, but she's can't afford it at the moment.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...