Tuesday, January 31, 2006

General stuff.

Not been online much recently, but that doesn't mean there's a lot to report. Is it really a fortnight since I last posted?

The K, A and third party issue is still ongoing. K's gutted, A's gutted (but starting to cope) and F and myself still think the third party's putting it about a bit.

I've not heard from PD since my last post, but I've contacted her today, so let's see if that brings any joy.

Everything else is trundling along as it should, though I was disappointed not to have won £100 million on Friday in the Euro Millions draw. Still, there is always this week - £125 million!

Upcoming events include heading out for a meal with some chums on Saturday and then down to my mate's house on Sunday for beer, pizza and the Superbowl. It's Superbowl XL this year, which means Superbowl 40, not "Fat" Superbowl. Should be a good laugh.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...