Thursday, January 12, 2006

Goal setting - 2006.

OK, so I actually got around to typing out a post a few days ago and then my PC promptly crashed, the bastard. I've totally forgotten what I was going to say, too.

Ah well, here's another one. I started off on the first of my many goals today which is to sort my financial situation out. It will be a long, hard slog, but all the pieces have been put in place and within a week or so, that can kick off properly. I'm also hoping to be in a position before too long to start thinking about mortgages and the like, but my current estimates are looking at between £4K and £5K which is bloody scary, quite frankly. I might have to seriously consider a second job for a while, part-time of course, to speed up the saving process a bit.

In other news, work's getting back to normal. There was a huge fuss made over Xmas by a couple of people who have ideas above their station which turned into a circus by shoddy management. One of the guilty parties has handed in their resignation at the start of the month, and while I quite like the person, will not be sad to see his attitude leave.

Their replacement was supposedly meant to be one of the attractive looking ladies that I had done a bit of office perving over, but it seems that the company reshuffle has given her the opportunity to go to another company, which she's taken. It's a shame, really. Our team needs more females in it, and if they're attractive and sexy, then all the better.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...