Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Recharge.

I've taken a few days off work. Hopefully, that should be enough to recharge the batteries, plus there's a possibility of a session with the boys from work on Friday. I handed in the latest phase of a project at work today and there's one to go, due shortly after the turn of the year. That, coupled with Christmas means it's going to be quite stressful over the next few months (I HATE Christmas). But that gives me a few days to get a few things sorted and a lie in in the morning. Bliss!

Still... yesterday I took the first step in licking my finances into shape by organising an 0% credit card. Capital One are doing one that's 0% until January 2007, which should knock a huge hole in my current level of debt.

I still have to sort ANOTHER card for my other credit card, but one thing at a time. Once the Capital One card has been sorted, I'll transfer the balance of my other to a 0% card and cancel the accounts with my current cards. I won't actually save money each month, but the money I pay out (the same amounts as I'm currently paying) will be knocked off my credit card debts each month. Hurrah!

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...