Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dreams.

I've been having some really weird dreams recently. I don't often remember my dreams, but the past few nights have seen me waking up, fresh from a dream, in the early hours.

On Thursday night, I had a particularly vivid dream about myself and QC2. I used to have a huge crush on QC2 from ages ago. Even now, I think that, physically, she still represents a lot of the things I look for in a woman. Brown, shoulder length hair, dark eyes and an ideal body shape - thin(ish), but with curves. Anyway, in this dream that I'd had, we were married. That was the bit that was most vivid - there were other, silly dream things going on (our town was being attacked by cartoon zombies or something), but it was the relationship between myself and QC2 that really stuck out. It wasn't disturbing or anything, I just thought it was weird. (No complaints about being married to a stunning brunette, though!)

I had another dream last night that was fresh in my memory this morning for being particularly weird and vivid, but I can't remember too much about it except that I think I was in a band of some kind.

I'm really tired though, so I doubt I'll remember too much tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get a really good night's sleep tonight.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...