Saturday, October 22, 2005

Meh

My friend, E, who's been talking about spending a few years in NZ actually said out loud last night what I'd predicted. She doesn't expect to be coming home on a permanent basis. 

I kinda expected that to happen, though not really for it to be planned, just that it would happen. I had sorta predicted that she'd end up meeting someone out there and settling down, but last night confirmed it.

I told her that, from a selfish point of view, I didn't want her to go because I'd miss her too much. She said that was sweet. It was true, though. I will miss her. We had a great night out last night, though. We always do. 

Lots of talking and lots of drinking for me (E's on a diet). Oh, and if you haven't seen Serenity, go see it. It's fabulous and well worth watching, even if you haven't seen Firefly.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...