Saturday, May 17, 2008

Getting old...

While my exercise has increased somewhat (I'm now playing more rigorous football twice a week and doing plenty of walking) there is a downside. I've got this strange pain in my knee. My knee isn't sore all the time, but if I sit in a certain way, the pain appears. It's not normal pain either... it's like a tightening of the skin and the pain only appears when I cross my leg (or more accurately, cross my right leg over my left). When I touch the painful area, it initially appears numb and if I apply pressure, then there's a shooting pain through the knee.

I only noticed it earlier today, so I've no idea how this happened or even if it's sports-related. However, if it's still painful after I next play football on Wednesday, then I'll think about heading to my G.P. for a prognosis.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...