Sunday, April 16, 2023

Where'd everybody go?

Sadly, the very social March has not carried over into April, so far. I was sat in, alone, last night. I fancied a drink, though it's probably not a great idea given that I'm not particularly happy at the moment. Mentally, I've been in better places, though as usual, it's difficult to actually pin down what's wrong and what the root cause is.

I ended up drinking some rum. Normally, in the house, beer is my go-to drink, but I had none. Or so I thought. Imagine my surprise when I opened the fridge five minutes ago for a can of Pepsi only to see six ice-cold cans of beer that were left over from a few weeks ago. D'oh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...