Sunday, April 16, 2023

Random

While it's not a dream per se, I did have a somewhat random first thought on waking this morning. It was a memory of a night out that I had with BW and a few other friends. I was dating CAB at the time, but she was out with colleagues for a work thing.

As it turned out, we bumped into each other at the end of the evening. CAB was going back to a colleague's house for further drinks, and I got invited. The night went on longer than I anticipated. Our hosts offered us a camp bed for the evening, which we accepted and this offered us the opportunity to get naked.

We didn't have sex. We were both desperate for that, but neither of us had contraception and there was still a lack of privacy, being in the middle of someone's living room. We did indulge in a lot of kissing, touching and oral to some satisfaction before falling asleep. We managed another round the next morning before leaving quietly while everyone was, we assumed, still asleep.

And that, strangely, was my first thought this morning.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...