Monday, February 23, 2009

Yes, I'm still here... if you're interested.

I've not posted anything in a while... and nothing really important since the turn of the year, I think. There is a reason. I'm kinda stuck in a rut, but not in a bad way. I have a few things on the back boiler that require resolution before I can move forward. The main one is that job I applied for last month. I'm still waiting to hear about it, but that alone is holding me back in terms of finding somewhere to live etc.

It's not that I've forgotten the blog, but rather that I don't have anything to say right now until decisions are made and other things can resume. Once that happens, I'll continue to blog, even if it does seem that only USHW is the only person to read the blog and I'm not even sure she pops round that often any more.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...