Thursday, November 30, 2006

*howl*

Hopefully, if all goes well, I shall be handing in my last piece of work in my current role at work. I'll then spend three weeks pottering around, tidying up a few loose ends etc. before taking a well earned break at Christmas and returning to a new job (and hopefully pay rise) in January.

I'm not sure I'm entirely ready to move on, but given the antics on work over the past three weeks, I am (at this moment in time certainly) glad to see the back of this last project.

I think this is one of those weeks where I'll do the lottery. It always generates a bit of interest and provides a few hours of false hope (before I win fuck all as usual!)

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...