Friday, March 18, 2016

Another flash from the past.

For weeks now, we've been teasing S about the new woman in his life. It's a tad on the harsh side - they've not been dating for too long and it's obviously early days, so calling her his "secret girlfriend" was inaccurate. S is notoriously private though, so we only knew he was dating because one of his core friends had told us on New Year's Eve.

Anyway, our usual crowd were having a night out last night and S dropped the news that his new woman was coming to the bar with some of her friends and one of her sisters. I believe that she referred to them as "hot chicks".

And hot they indeed were. They were also familiar. Despite being drunk, I managed to dredge a memory of another drunken night out. S's new woman and her sister were the sisters mentioned in this post. They were both as attractive as I remember and I at least got talking to one of them, S's girlfriend. She seemed nice, a bit shy and I hope things work out between them.

I think the sister's much cuter and, although she's single, she's too young for me.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...