- It's V's birthday. I haven't have a proper conversation with her in years, but I wished her a happy birthday nonetheless.
- I really need to win the lottery. I have lots of plans, need more time in the day and can't be wasting 8 hours a day in bloody work.
- I am a lot more unfit than I actually realised. I need to do something about this immediately.
- Lots of technical things about my work. I could tell you them, but you would call me a nerd.
- I am too impatient.
- Despite often complaining about not getting anyone to socialise with, I do actually have a wide, varied selection of friends.
- Having had a quick peek in at my old online hobby, I can safely say that people are still as up their own arses as they used to be.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Things I learned or realised today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just do it.
Today, I've been swapping text messages with USHW, and as part of that, I've been sharing my plans for the house and the work involv...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment