Monday, February 06, 2012

Dreams, again.

It's been a busy weekend - last minute drinks with M, a christening and our annual SuperBowl party with D and others. Bearing in mind I've had a lot of alcohol and not a lot of sleep, it guess it's unsurprising that my dreams were very weird last night. As usual, I can't really get a grasp on the details, but suffice to say, CAB appeared and QC2 was there, but she'd split up with her long-term partner.

Again, no idea why they appeared. I've not thought about CAB since my last proper conversation with USHW quite a few months ago where she was asking about some of the people I've posted about here. QC2 could be slightly different as she's gone AWOL again, but I've got more incentive to get her out socially (MMBF), but why I would dream that she's single after nearly 20 years of dating the same bloke is beyond me.

Maybe I analyse these too much?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...