Saturday, August 20, 2011

Confusion.

I have to admit to being a little confused. I was out last night with M for a few drinks. We ended up being joined by M's fiancé and her friend. I've mentioned the friend before in a previous post. She is cute, she was very chatty last night and I think she was trying to initiate physical contact - all good signs, but then she simply went home without as much as a goodbye. This is not the first time she has done this. In addition, both M and his fiancé have both warned me off, albeit indirectly. There's been no direct "don't go there" warning, but lots of hints. I don't know what to do really. I guess I'll just have to let things play out.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...