Saturday, November 15, 2008

Progress of sorts.

So, I did call that number about the new living conditions and things are progressing, albeit slowly. I should have a final answer tomorrow and then things should move fairly quickly after that. I don't have much to buy in order to move out of the family home into a shared house - bedding and linen mainly, and that can be done all within a few days. The only negative point is that I'd be the first in the house which means living on my own for a while. I'd not mind that, but I am mindful of the bills that I'd rack up on my own without being able to split them two or even three ways. Still... that's getting ahead of myself. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...