Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Loose ends...

The RB thing is still something that I think about every so often. No regrets or anything and I don't see it as a chance missed because (unusually) I did my part... RB made her decision, but I still can't help feel that she has missed a chance at some great fun. A commented on how strange it was that I continued to see her out and about (I reckon I see her once every ten days), but I've never had the chance to stop and chat (assuming that she would).

USHW has been quiet for a long time. I think the last time we had anything resembling a conversation was back in July. If you still pass by here every now and again, USHW, drop me a line.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...