Sunday, September 18, 2005

WTF?

Completely out of the blue (well, I say "completely" but there is the subject of a large alcohol intake to be considered), I was overcome by a huge feeling that I missed V, a person I met within the last year (nearly a year to the very day, believe it or not).

I had a thing for her, and I truly believed that a fuck was likely, though nothing more given the circumstances, but we ended up being good friends. Good friends in that I haven't heard from her since last November, which is a pity given my obsession with my friends staying in contact.

Still, the feeling that I had lasted a few hours and I desperately wanted to talk to her again, and then it left. Weird. What's probably more weird is that, I never once thought about calling her, even though I have her mobile number stored in my phone.

I still have a good beer buzz on. I might try her now...

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...